Direct MBBS Admission
|Year of Inception of College||
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)||150|
Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre (AIMS&RC) is a premier medical educational facility, established by the Akash Educational & Development Trust in 2014, with the exclusive goal of amassing knowledge in the field of medicine and shaping the future health care of our nation and beyond.. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
AIMS&RC will strive hard to maintain highest standards in imparting medical education and will endeavor best to enter the list of top ranking medical colleges of our country. The Foundation in its bi-decennial milestone serving mankind, manages a plethora of institutes and other social service organizations.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.
- MBBS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score only.
- Eligible candidate in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified person at the KEA center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MBBS admission.
The eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 or equivalent examination by securing the minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the respective state admission authorities for mbbs admission.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities