MBBS Medical Admissions Under Management Quota in Bangalore, Karnataka | MBBS Admission
MBBS is the most preferred undergraduate course for medical aspirants. Institutions in Karnataka are more valued for their standards and quality of education they provide. That is the reason MBBS admissions in Karnataka gets fast filled. It is mandatory for the aspirants to appear for the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test exam). MBBS Admission for private medical colleges is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) and for Deemed medical colleges is conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). There are more than 39 premier private and deemed medical colleges in Karnataka offering seats based on the scores obtained in NEET UG. The questions of NEET is based on 11th and 12th standard syllabus or 1st and 2nd PUC.
Although there are number of renowned colleges present across Karnataka, Bangalore is most preferred, as the city is considered as summer capital. As Bangalore has a salubrious climate and connectivity to other part of the world is more convenient, large section of students seek MBBS admission in Bangalore. Career opportunities, standard of living, exposure to the latest technology, culture, etc. makes Bangalore a special place for aspirants to migrate. Knowing the needs, GCS act as a bridge in-between benefitting both students and institutions.
Guidacent consulting service, Head office located in Bangalore acts as one stop solution for Direct MBBS admissions in Bangalore, Karnataka. GCS holds a high reputation among the educational institutions that reflects on the steady increase in the business network every year. It helps educational institution in filling up the seats with right candidates and students with right college and course. GCS also create awareness on the values and discipline among aspirants for the betterment of their prospects.
GCS supports Direct MBBS admission under management quota in various reputed private institutions across Karnataka. It helps the students to avoid year lag due and to overcome the stress due to heavy competition. Guidacent consulting services welcome all for creating a great impact on prospects.
All 39 private and deemed medical colleges are recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). These private medical colleges hold a total of 5,745 MBBS seats for admission.
What are the required skills for MBBS?
Every medical and health sciences practitioner must have the required skills:
|Ability to work in a critical and dynamic environment||Professional commitments and medical ethics|
|Desire for knowledge and learning new research||Scientific research and development skills|
|Sharp memory and prompt approach||Communication interpersonal skills|
|Counselling and caring skills||Approachable and empathetic skills|
|Medical writing skills||Patience and perseverance|
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS Admission
The eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 or equivalent examination by securing the minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the respective state admission authorities for mbbs admission.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
Admission under General Merit category
The admission under the General merit category will be on the basis of NEET ranking.
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
- NEET Score card
- 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
- 12th Std. equivalent Marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended – Original only
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte (Deemed to be University)
- Migration Certificate from the Board/University of the institution last attended (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Blood group certificate.
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size).
- Aadhar card copy of the student.
- Eligibility certificate from Rajive Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka (For Non Karnataka students) only for private medical colleges.
Admission under NRI quota The admission under the NRI category is based on NEET ranking and on merit in the qualifying examination taking into consideration, marks secured in the core subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Foreign nationals are also considered for admission under this quota.
List Of Medical Colleges
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur:- 150 seats
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur:- 100 seats
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:- 100 seats
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore:- 100 seats
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum:- 200 seats
- JJM Medical College, Davangere:- 245 seats
- JSS Medical College, Mysore:- 200 seats
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore:- 250 seats
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal:- 250 seats
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga:- 100 seats
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore:- 150
- K V G Medical College, Sullia:- 100 seats
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga:-150 seats
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur:- 150 seats
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore:- 250 seats
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad:- 100 seats
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura(Bijapur):- 150 seats
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur:- 150 seats
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar:- 150 seats
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar:- 150 seats
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur:- 150 seats
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere:- 150
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka:- 150 seats
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Akash Medical College and Hospitals:- 150 seats
- East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore:- 150 seats.