|Year of Inception of College||
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)||150|
|Contact Information||EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.srinivasgroup.com
Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre was started by the A. Shama Rao Foundation in the year 2009. The medical college and hospital is located in the outskirts of the city Surathkal in Mukka, Mangalore, India. The college comes under the Tulu linguistic minority category and few seats are reserved for such candidates. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
Srinivas group of colleges is an endeavor to develop a centre of excellence, imparting quality education, to generate competence and skill to meet the scientific, technological, managerial and socio economic challenges. The Foundation in its bi-decennial milestone serving mankind, manages a plethora of institutes and other social service organizations.
- MBBS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score only.
- Eligible candidate in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified person at the KEA center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MBBS admission.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities