Dayananda Sagar University
Lets know about Dayananda Sagar University and process of admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
About Dayananda Sagar University
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering was established in 1970.
- Also known as DSCE, Bangalore.
- The college is managed by the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Education Trust.
- An autonomous institute affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
- Accredited by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) & National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- “A Grade” Accredited college by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council.
- Ranked among the top 200 engineering colleges in India by NIRF rankings.
- Spread over 28 acres of campus, located at Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru.
- More than 250 companies are placement partners with DSCE, Bangalore.
Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering :
Admission in DSCE, Bangalore is done through entrance exams or management quota seats.
- B.E: 15 specialization
- ComedK, Karnataka Cet entrance exams or Management quota.
- M.Tech: 11 specialization
- GATE, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
- KMAT, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
B.E Programs offered at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Technology & Management
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Information Science Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
Engineering Seat in different quota
|QUOTA||PERCENTAGE OF SEATS|
List of top Engineering Colleges of Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)