MS RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MSRIT)
Lets know about MSRIT and how to get admission in MS Ramaiah institute of Technology.
About MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology was established in 1962.
- Also known as MSRIT or RIT, Bangalore.
- The college is managed by Gokula Education Foundation Trust.
- An autonomous engineering college affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- Accredited by All India Council of Technical Education & National Board of Accreditation.
- “A Grade” accredited college by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Ranked among top 100 engineering colleges in India by NIRF rankings.
- Spread over 25 acres of campus, located at MSR Nagar, Bengaluru.
- Equipped with state of the art facilities such as classrooms, labs, hostel, sports, transportation, research centers.
- More than 150 companies are placement partners with MSRIT, Bangalore.
Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology :
Admission in MSRIT, Bangalore is done through entrance exams or management quota seats.
- B.E: 12 specializations
- ComedK, Karnataka Cet entrance exams or Management quota.
- M.Tech: 12 specializations
- GATE, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
- KMAT, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
B.E Programs offered at Ramaiah Institute of Technology:
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Information Science Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
List of top Engineering colleges of Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)