Lets know about PES university and how to get admission in PES U niversity.
- PES University was established in 1972, which is also known as PES Institute of Technology or PESIT, Bangalore.
- PES, Bangalore is a Karnataka state private university, Which is managed by the People’s Education Society.
- Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Ranked among the top 100 universities in India by NIRF Rankings.
- Spread over 100 acres of campus, located at Banashankari, Bengaluru.
- PES University 2nd campus is located at Electronics City, Bengaluru.
- Both campuses are equipped with state of the art facilities, hostel, classrooms, labs, library, sports, transportation, research center.
- More than 150 companies are placement partners with Pes University, Bangalore, So chances of getting placement becomes very high.
Admission in PES University:
Admission in PES University is done through entrance exams or management quota seats.
- B.Tech: 6 specialization
- PESSAT, Karnataka Cet
- entrance exams or Management quota.
- M.Tech: 5 specialization
- PESSAT, GATE, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota
- PESSAT, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
BTech Programs offered at PES University:
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
List of top Engineering college of Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)