Allied Medical Courses:
Allied Medical Courses are required all kind of diagnostic techniques which are used in the diagnosis and treatment of patients, which includes
- Blood analysis
- Pathological analysis
- Diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
With diagnosis depending on technology, the role of allied health staff has become vital for delivering successful treatment.
MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHAMS are some of the most demanded courses for aspirants after competition of 12th in India, But all theses courses require students to qualify in NEET EXAM.
For students who still wants to contribute in medical field but are not able to qualify in NEET Exam Allied Health Courses is best choice.
With the Covid 19 epidemic in past there has been a high demand for allied health professions, working shoulder to shoulder with Doctors.
The allied health professionals include all the paramedical technicians and supervisors
- Medical Laboratory (Microbiology, Pathology, Biochemistry, blood bank, etc.)
- Operation theatre
- Neuro-Physiology labs
- Optical Laboratories.
These people are actively involved in the proper analysis and diagnosis of the diseases so that the physicians can correlate the symptoms with the diagnosis and they can treat the patient accurately.
- Para Medical Courses or Allied Health Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Cardiac Care
- Speech therapy
- OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- Dialysis Technology
- MLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- X-Ray Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Record Technology
- Ophthalmic Technology
- Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Anesthesia Technology
- Renal Dialysis
- Neuro Science
Top Medical Colleges Of Bangalore with above mentioned courses:
- VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- SAPTHAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- EAST POINT INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTER
- KEMPAGOWDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- AKASH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTER
- MNV GROUP OF INSTITUTE
- MANJUSHREE COLLEGE
- ADITYA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- RR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- ACHARYA COLLEGE
- RV COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
- DR BR AMBEDKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE
- BGS GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- THE OXFORD MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE