DIRECT ADMISSION IN BPT
BPT (BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY)
Bachelor of Physiotherapy or BPT is an undergraduate program which is of 4 year duration including compulsory six months of clinical internship. This program involves the science of physical movement aimed at preventing disease and disability.
Physiotherapy is a branch of healthcare that applies modes of physical movement including exercise and massage.
This course provides education, advice, and counseling services to people who are in their old age and need special treatment both physically and mentally.
Students enrolled in this program are taught about skills related to manual therapy, exercises, and application of electro-physical mode of treatment, which cure a variety of disabilities and disease associated with spine, back, neck, and even stress-related problems.
CAREER IN BPT
Successful graduates of Bachelor of Physiotherapy find good employment opportunities in both private and government sectors, besides having the option of pursuing private practice. Graduates of Bachelor of Physiotherapy can find there future in private practice, defense services, sports teams, health institutes, hospitals, etc with starting salary of 3.0 lakh to 8.0 lakh per year.
LIST OF BPT COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
- MS RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE
- DAYANAND SAGAR UNIVERSITY
- SAPTHAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE
- VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- EAST POINT INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTER
- AKASH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE
- ACHARYA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- KEMPAGOWDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- ADITYA GROUP OF INSTITUTE
TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES ON BANGALORE:
- RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (RVCE)
- BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (BMSCE)
- BMS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (BMSIT)
- MS RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MSRIT)
DIRECT B.E/B.TECH ADMISSION IN TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES OF BANGALORE