Direct MS ENT Admission
MS EAR NOSE THROAT
MS ENT is a 3 year PG Medical course to provide knowledge of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders. An ENT student during the course duration get good knowledge & training on common procedures like FNAC, Biopsy, aspiration from serous cavities, lumbar puncture, etc., The program aims to trains and prepares good ENT surgeons with vast real-time knowledge on diagnostic and therapeutic techniques who can further plan and advise measures in the ENT specialty on the promotional, precautionary, restorative and rehabilitative aspects of health and ailments
The topics covered in the MS ENT course are the anatomy and physiology of the mouth, nose, and throat, the psychophysiology of common ear, nose and throat disorders, and the development of research-based facts. In addition, in connection with ENT diseases/disorders, the program prepares students to read scans, radiograms, audiograms, nystagmograms, and tympanogram.
Applicants with a qualifying NEET-PG score and an MBBS degree from a recognized institute who have permanently registered with India’s Medical Council or any other State Medical Council are eligible for this course
MS ENT COURSE DURATION
MS ENT is a three years postgraduate medical degree course taught in various government and private medical colleges in India.
MS ENT COURSE ELIGIBILITY
Applicant have to participate in NEET PG exam conducted by National Board of Examination and get eligibility (NBE) score decided by NBE to get admission into MS ENT course along with that he/she should have MBBS degree which has permanent registration with MCI along with a 1-year rotational internship, however, a student who is continuing with the internship can also participate (the internship should be completed before the commencement of the academic year).
PROCESS OF ADMISSION IN MS ENT
The applicant has to appear for the NEET PG Medical exam which is conducted by NBE in January every year. The student/aspirants have to qualify NEET-PG with set cutoff percentile by NBE in individual category i.e. for general 50th percentile and 40th percentile for SC, ST, and OBC to get admission in MS ENT course. The admission in MS ENT course depends upon the student’s NEET-PG score/ NEET-PG Rank secured by him in PG Medical exam, after that HE/SHE has to apply for centralized PG Medical counseling. For PG Medical admission into state government medical colleges and Private medical colleges, the students have to apply for the state PG Medical counselling conducted by respective DME -Director medical council, and For all India quota seats the students have to apply for MCC counseling, MCC is authorized body by DGHS director general health services government of India to conduct PG medical counseling for all India quota seats in all government medical colleges, Management quota and NRI quota PG medical seats in deemed universities, central universities medical seats in BHU and AMU.
MS ENT seats in government Medical colleges
There are a total of 123 Government Medical Colleges in India which offers MS ENT course, the total PG ENT seats in government colleges are approximately 567 out of which there are 8 Government Medical colleges in Karnataka have 38 number of MS ENT seats.
MS ENT seats in Private medical colleges
There is a total of 134 Private Medical Colleges in India which offers MS ENT courses, the private medical colleges have a total of 352 Post Graduation MS ENT seats in different states of the country out of which there are 29 Private medical colleges in Karnataka having 112 number of MS ENT seats, which makes Karnataka state having maximum number of MS ENT seats.
Salary of MS ENT
The average salary of MS ENT doctor is approximately from 1.0 lakh to 3.0 lakhs depending upon experience pay is about 1lakh to 3 lakh rupees per annum depending upon their experience in the industry. The ENT surgeons having specialized centers earn even more.
MS ENT is a 3-year PG medical course, it is also known as Otolaryngology, The program offers various perspectives into the diagnosis using medical techniques for different treatment procedures. The program’s curriculum is designed to provide aspirants with a perfect balance of theory-practical sessions in order to practice their learning. MS ENT deals with diagnosing and treating the diseases related to the Ear Nose and Throat. MS ENT doctors have lucrative employment opportunities in the hospitals within the State and the central governments. They also have opportunities available in private hospitals, clinics, and Trust hospitals; The ENT Surgeon is hired as Otolaryngology Physician, Lecturer & Professor, Pediatric Otolaryngologist, Consultant, ENT Assistant, Researcher, Professor, and ENT Surgeon. The candidates who wish to take this course must have completed M.B.B.S with a minimum of 50% score. It all depends on the candidate’s performance in their PG medical exams for the Admission. The fees charged for this course is between INR 12 to 25 Lakhs per year in private medical colleges.
List Of PG (MD / MS) Colleges.
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College(MRMC), Gulbarga
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore