|Year of Inception of College||2016|
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)||150|
DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION IN EAST POINT INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH CENTER
The East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore is a gem in the crown of Jnana Prabha Campus of the MG Charitable Trust. The sprawling campus spread over one hundered acers of landscape is situated at Bidarahalli in the eastern part of Bangalore Urban District. The College imparts Quality Education with a view to develop smart young doctors with a high caliber of knowledge and the finest of skills, groomed to stand out as a bright disciplined medical professional armed with a compassionate zeal and a helpful attitude. We consider the humane dimensions of medical practitioners as very essential, and focus on imparting these qualities to offset the commercialization in medical practices. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
FOR MBBS ADMISSION CALL +9380441041
COURSE OFFERED :
ADMISSION PROCESS :
- MBBS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score only.
- Eligible candidate in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified person at the KEA center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MBBS admission.
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE
The eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 or equivalent examination by securing the minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the respective state admission authorities for MBBS admission.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities