BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Lets know more about BIT and what is the process of Admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology.
About Bangalore Institute of Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology was established in 1979.
- Also known as BIT, Bangalore.
- The college is managed by the Vokkaligara Sangha, Bengaluru.
- A private engineering college affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
- Accredited by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) & National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Spread over 15 acres of campus, located at the KR Road, VV Puram, Bengaluru.
- BIT Bangalore is one of the oldest and top engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- More than 150 companies are placements partners with BIT, Bangalore.
Admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology:
Admission in BIT, Bangalore is done through entrance exams or management quota seats.
- ComedK, Karnataka Cet entrance exams or Management quota.
- GATE, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
- KMAT, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
B.E Programs offered at Bangalore Institute of Technology:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Information Science Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
List of top Engineering colleges Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)