M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
Lets know more about M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS) and knout about process of Admission in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences.
About M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences was established in 2013.
- Also known as MSRUAS, Bangalore.
- The college is managed by the Gokula Education Foundation Trust.
- It is a Karnataka State Private University.
- Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Spread over 25 acres of campus, located at Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore.
- Equipped with state of the art facilities, classrooms, hostel, labs, library, sports, transportation, research centers.
- Ranked among the top 100 universities in India by NIRF rankings.
- More than 50 companies are placement partners with MSRUAS, Bangalore.
Admission in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences:
Admission in MSRUAS, Bangalore is done through entrance exams or management quota.
- Uni-Gauge, Karnataka CET entrance exam or management quota.
- GATE or Karnataka PGCET entrance exam or management quota.
BTech Programs offered at M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
List of top Engineering Colleges of Bangalore :
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)